Re: ODBC on NT4

From: Chris Fenstermaker <fensterm_at_comp-lett.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

John Bringolf <jbringolf.uncfsu_at_uncfsu.campus.mci.net> wrote in article <346B5172.374D0B5E_at_uncfsu.campus.mci.net>...
> Having trouble getting the Oracle ODBC driver on NT4 to connect. TNSPING
> is OK and other Native Driver application connect OK. ODBC Test returns:
>
> SQLSTATE: 08003
> Native Error Code: 0
> Driver Message:[ORACLE][ODBC Oracle Driver]COnnection not open.
>
> Any hints or thoughs of what to look for.
>
> Thanks JB

I get the same message on SQLDriverConnects in my apps using the Ora73 1.15.X ODBC driver. Baffled & confused my apps continue using the returned connection handle and seem to work...
I checked www.oracle.com yesterday and there is a new driver (v2.5).

Regards
Chris Received on Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST