Re: HELP : Using multiple LONG fields in one table

From: Michael Jenc <jenc_at_cas_software.de>
Date: 1997/11/18

Nick Strange wrote:

> Not until oracle 8.
>
> Nick

Hi!

You are wrong! Oracle 8 also allows you only to have one long column per table. And this is a VERY POOR limit. At this place someone told me the same rubbish and I relied on that and now I'm in big trouble because it does not work. Be more carefull about what you write and that you write only things which you know for sure!

Bye
Michael

> sector Sociale Zaken <wdverba_at_wirehub.nl> wrote in article
> <01bcf045$ed8642a0$4389b0c1_at_pudevserver>...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is it possible to use multiple LONG fields in one table.

                    Michael Jenc
                 CAS Software GmbH
                 Karlsruhe, Germany

Replace the '_' with '-' in E-mail address to contact me