embedded ole

From: Damon Torgerson <dtorgers_at_gulf.uvic.ca>
Date: 1997/11/17

Hi,

We're trying to embed OCX controls and we're having a problem. When we embed the control in a form (forms 4.5), it does not stay embedded when we run the form. We end up inserting the control again at run time. Has anyone else had this problem? What is going wrong?

Thanks,
Damon Torgerson Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST