Creating Release of a Production Schema

From: Lisa Lewis <lmg_at_isdsa.pgh.wec.com>
Date: 1997/11/17

Hi all,

Can anyone give me some advise on how to go about establishing a release process by which a current schema will be frozen (released) so that there can no longer be updates to the schema. A release would need to occur at major milestone points over the course of the project ( approx. 5 yrs ). All releases would need to be accessible at all times. I have never done anything like this before so all recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lisa Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST