Help - Export utility - giving errors on first try.

From: Andy Harkin <aharkin_at_storm.ie>
Date: 1997/11/14

Hi,

Trying to export a USER (Thomas) - the user has 80 tables in it and has got
the CREATE SESSION privilege and DBA - (EXP_FULL_DATABASE & IMP_FULL_DATABASE). When I try and perform this task with the DATA MANAGER I get errors like: invalid username/password and failed to logon.

When I try this from the DOS prompt I get the following errors.

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6553 encountered
ORA-06553: PLS-213: package STANDARD not accessible
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

Not to sure what these errors mean.
Esp. ORA-06553: PLS-213: package STANDARD not accessible

Other info. when I created my database I did run the CATEXP.SQL script.

                 I connected to the database as TOM/THUMB
                 The .DMP file is being stored on the local machine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Andy. Received on Fri Nov 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST