Re: Can I Check Who Is Using The System?

From: Bill Sabey <billsabey_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: 1997/11/13

> Check the V$SESSION view:
> SELECT username
> FROM v$session
> WHERE username is not null;
>
> Steve J.

Do you know if the session is cleaned up if the user doesn't logoff? That is, if the network connection to the listener is lost (the user's pc reboots or a net failure occured) when does the user get removed?

> You can use Oracle-Top Session Monitor Utility
First I've heard of this, can you tell me where this utility is located? We have 7.3. thanks Received on Thu Nov 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST