ORACLE ODBC Driver With Microsoft Access - HELP!!

From: Hicom Technology <bruce.richards_at_hicom.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/13

Using Microsoft Access version 2.0 with Oracle 7.2 and Oracle's 16bit ODBC driver (not level 2)...

Attaching Oracle tables to Access and setting up a query between two related tables does not permit left or right outer joins, an ODBC error is reported stating something like "SQL is incorrectly formatted".

I must be able to do left/right joins and cannot use a passthrough (as the query calls an Access function) - help me please!

john.sandserson_at_hicom.co.uk Received on Thu Nov 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST