Problem with sqlldr

From: Rich Tsui <tsui_at_cbmi.upmc.edu>
Date: 1997/11/12

Hi there,

  I got problems when running sqlldr. The situation is that I load a plain-file table (with 4880 records)
to Oracle via sqlldr and then the sqlldr hangs after showing "commit point reached - logical record count 4240". BTW, I used the conventional path to load the
table. Well, I also tried the direct path, but the system just hangs right away. (even worth!)

  I tried to increase the log_buffer size, modify the tablespace size, and make rows=3000;
however they won't help. The sqlldr still can not accept the whole 4880 line records.
Any one could shed ligh on this problem for me? Thanks in advance.

Rich Tsui
University of Pittsburgh Received on Wed Nov 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST