Re: can oracle read xbase type files?

From: Peder Holst <pederh_at_elektrosoft.se>
Date: 1997/11/11

Martin,
My company makes a high performance tool that can replicate and convert between any
32-bit ODBC compliant database (including xBase). Check and download from http://www.sqlmover.com and use the unlimited eval. key 1JHHYDOHG. Be sure to use the Intersolv ODBC driver for Oracle. Fill in the evaluation form for updated product and pricing info.
Regards,
Peder Holst
pederh_at_elektrosoft.se

Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net> wrote in article <644e61$81d$2_at_news.indy.net>...