Sybase database servers, front/back office, Solaris, HP Unix systems, replication server knowledge

From: Maria <recruiter_at_hawkdata.com>
Date: 1997/11/10

Hawk Data Processing, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Sybase DBA with the following skills for one of our most prestigious clients. This project is located in New York for a major investment company.

3+ years Sybase DBA, no programming. Working with front/back office. Must be able to do performance tuning with Sybase database servers. Both production and development support, financial knowledge necessary. Knowledge of Solaris or HP Unix systems.

Requirements include:
Should have replication server knowledge.

For more information regarding this or other opportunities, visit our web page at www.hawkdata.com.
To be considered for one of these great opportunities, please email or fax your resume to us.

Hawk Data Processing, Inc. also offers a referral fee to any candidate you refer to us that we subsequently place$

--
Mary Kosiarski
Hawk Data Processing, Inc.