US-MA Database Administrator

From: MPM HR <mpmhr_at_mpmcorp.com>
Date: 1997/11/10

MPM is the market share leader for precision stencil and screen printers. Our high-energy organization is one of the largest employers in Southeastern Massachusetts. In addition to our facility in Franklin, the company operates sales and customer support centers worldwide. MPM customers include both large and small contract assemblers and OEM accounts in all major electronics markets, including automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications and computers.

MPM Corporation has the following Information Services position available:

Database Administrator - BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience and training. Must have at least 3 years' relational database administration experience – preferably Progress and/or Oracle. Must have at least 3 years' experience in UNIX systems administration.
Working knowledge of standard 4GL tools, experience supporting tuning applications across Local Area Networks is necessary. Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills Experience supporting systems in manufacturing environment and PC skills with Microsoft Office software needed.

Other Mechanical, Software, and Electrical Engineering positions are also available. Please see our homepage at http://www.mpmcorp.com. MPM Corporation is only accepting resumes from candidates legally authorized to work in the United States. MPM Corporation offers a very generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription plan, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation/sick time and life insurance.

Send resumes to:
MPM Corporation
16 Forge Park
Franklin, MA 02038
mpmhr_at_mpmcorp.com
Fax (508)541-4739 Received on Mon Nov 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST