Re: Form Doesn't Support Array, Does It?

From: Michael Krolewski <mkrolews_at_upw.com>
Date: 1997/11/10

ªü´ö Thenardier wrote:

> As title. How should we deal with this?
> (Strange, a development tool doesn't support array)...
> Thanx
>
> Thenard

I believe the form alway supports arrays... It is one of the best features of forms. One could image that the form collects a set of records like sheets of paper, one on top of the other.

If you mean displaying of an array of records on the screen at the same time -- also simple using the record number.

Mike Krolewski Received on Mon Nov 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST