SQLPlus3.3 says that Beq Protocol adapter is not installed

From: Robert Must <rmust_at_globalserveUNBLOCK.net>
Date: 1997/11/09

Hi,

I am still having a problem with Oracle 8. The reason for ORA-3121 is that Dev/2k and Plus 3.3 can not connect to DB because they can not find the adapter. I've copied files tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora from ..\Net80\admin to ..\Network\admin. No luck! Meanwhile Plus 8.0.3 connects without any problem using this adapter.

Any idea? Thanks.

Rob.

Please remove the word "UNBLOCK" from my return address. It's used against spammers. Hope it does not cause a lot of inconvenience for you. Thanks. Received on Sun Nov 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CST