Re: Memory leak w/OO4O DB object

From: Robert Edgar <robedgar_at_hkstar.com>
Date: 1997/11/08

 Ron,
The beta 2.2 (available from Oracle site) mentions it fixes some memory leaks in 2.0....

We are just converting over to OO4O, first apps to be relased this week!!

We dont use it in 7*24 because we run all such progs as NT Services and there is a bug in the NT Service system that wont allow InProc servers to be called, supposed to be fixed in whatever the next release of NT will be (service pack or NT5??)

Hope this helps...... my wish for christmas... a site where OO4O developers could talk and get some real info!

Rob

Ron Davis wrote in article <01bceacb$49e2eb00$0e00a8c0_at_red.synchrony.com>...