Re: SQL Beautifier (Formatter)

From: Mark Lancie <markel_at_visuallink.com>
Date: 1997/11/08

I am going to be a new sybase user.. I have a background in access and visual basic.. already done some stored proceedures and view in oracle but have never ventured into SYBASE..
Could anyone tell me what is a good book to bring me into view of the different db sintax, stored proceedures and sql that are in SYBASE