Help! Gemms P.O. (Not Oracle P.O.)

From: Keith F. Shumaker <kshu_at_tusco.net>
Date: 1997/11/08

  Is there a way to control, in Gemms Purchase Order Module, how much and what a user can purchase. I was told that if a user can get into the Gemms Purchasing Module, he/she can purchase anything valid (on item master, etc...) I want to be able to put a cap of let's say $1000 limit on some users, while allowing a few unlimited purchasing limits on other users. Please if anyone knows if this can or can't be done, let me know. The gurus at Oracle/Gemms seem to be fighting among themselves whether this can be done or not. Respond in this newsgroup, or email me at kshu_at_tusco.net. Thanks alot! Received on Sat Nov 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST