Re: Urgent !!! Cartridge OWAREPL not running !!!

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

I've done it with owas3.0.0.18, solaris 2.5.1, oracle7.3.3

directions for doing so are at

http://govt.us.oracle.com/~oracle/owarepl/doc/owas3.html

If you haven't downloaded in a while (there was a feature or 2 introduced in owas3.x that broke my cartridge), you may need to re-download it from the above URL (change owas3 to dnld in the URL to get to the download page)

On Fri, 07 Nov 1997 12:47:22 +0100, Stephan Gloor <stgloor_at_access.ch> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Has anyone expericence in installing the OWAREPL cartradige which
>provides additional functionality (authentication, up- and download of
>files, ...) to simple PL/SQl calls.
>
>It has to be installed on a UNIX box (Solaris 2.5.1, Oracle Webserver
>3.0, Oracle Enterprise Manager 7.3.3). The problem is the following
>message (from the wrb.log): The subsystem COA cannot load the cartridge
>of the type OWAREPL.
>
>What is the subsystem COA. Why has it problems to load is ? (The path is
>correct, and the file is an executable and is accessible from the WRBX).
>
>This is very urgent. If possible, please answer by eMail. Thank you very
>much.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Fri Nov 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST