Looking for C++/SQL /Oracle Guru for Startup Founding Team

From: Hank Williams <hwilliams_at_cybersonic.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

 We are building an entertainment oriented online service specifically for high speed networks. While I can't go into detail in this public forum, I can say that anyone with a home based high speed connection such as cable modem will use this service. It will be big.

We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial spirit, and are prepared to provide a significant equity position to the right person. You must be willing to contribute some portion of your time in the early phase of this effort in return for your equity position.

The right person programs SQL and C++ in their sleep and is comfortable developing object oriented middleware. All of the UI is being developed in Java, so it is important that you be able to build stubs in java which communicate with the server based middleware layer.

You must be highly professional, as everyone on the team depends on everyone else, and one weak link hurts the effort. You must demonstrate that you have conscientiously delivered in the past, and that you can do so on this project.

We are in New York but you may work remotely. (Of course being in New York would be great!)

If you think you fit the bill, send me an email at hwilliams_at_cybersonic.com. Received on Fri Nov 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST