Re: Oracle and delphi

From: Van den Poel <VandenPoel_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: 1997/11/07

Dr.

I recently used Personal Oracle 7 in combination with Delphi. I found it a very good way to come up to speed in both Development Environments. Off course you always have to keep in mind that a server on the same machine is not really C/S but you get all the functionality of Oracle and I found it an excellent prototyping environment. I think you can download a fully functional demo version (limited in time ) from the Oracle Web site.

best regards,

Bob Van den Poel