About calling procedure in Oracle Package from Powerbuilder!

From: Man Yeung <yngm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/11/06

Hi,

   I have post this message before but get no reponse. As I need the help in depth as if I can't call procedure in package I must pay much effort to work around it. Please give me a help. I am using Powerbuilder 4.06 and win95 with Oracle 7.3 as the back end.

    TIA.
Man Received on Thu Nov 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST