Re: Converting Ingres Forms to Oracle Forms

From: Chad M. Hegerty <Chad.Hegerty_at_rossnutrition.com>
Date: 1997/11/06

Sorry for jumping in on your thread, this is off of the topic, but we are moving our Ingres databases to Oracle also. We are moving just the data over to the Oracle databases and are having trouble in loading the dates into Oracle.

Do you have any knowledge of how to do this, or possibly anywhere I can look? We have about 1Gb of data to move.

Thanks for any help

--
Chad M. Hegerty (chad.hegerty_at_rossnutrition.com)
Ross Products Division - Abbott Laboratories

Howard Shidlowsky <howards_at_interlog.com> wrote in article
<34614050.9B0E5FEC_at_interlog.com>...