SPX protocol on WGS for NT

From: MK <mck_at_iag.net>
Date: 1997/11/05

I have a new project which we would like to run Workgroup Server 7.3.x on NT Server 4.0, and the workstation clients will all be Windows 3.11. The current network is all Netware 4.1, and thus the workstations all use IPX/SPX to connect to the LAN.

My Oracle box is configured with both SPX and TCP/IP, but I can attach to the server using TCP/IP only (from an NT workstation). I do not wish to install IP on the Win3.11 machines.

Any suggestions? Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST