How do you return a generated SEQUENCE?

From: Neal Hill <nhill_at_exchange.ml.com>
Date: 1997/11/05

Hello, we have a problem that perhaps someone else has come across and solved:

We have an insert trigger that is setting a field with a generated sequence number. We need to know what that generated sequence number was after the trigger finished updating the field, so that the client may keep that as a key.

If anyone has a solution please post and reply via email.

ADthanxVANCE,

Neal Hill
nhill_at_exchange.ml.com
Municipal Systems and Technologies,
Merrill Lynch,
New York, NY Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST