Can A More-than-one-row Item Has 2 Colors?

From: ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com>
Date: 1997/11/05

As title. I have a 12-row item (like a column) in which i want to set the some rows in it to another color and disable them under some conditions. The disabled rows should be able to display but no update is allowed, while other rows allow.

If there is no soln, just feel free to mail me a NO answer. So i can stop struggling about it.

Thanx in advanced.

Thenard Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST