webserver: displaying images stored in database?

From: <edwards_at_>
Date: 1997/11/05

Has anybody been able to display images stored in a 'long' column through their browser using stored procedures? I'm not talking about just writing out a reference to the image file. But actually pulling the image out of the database and sending it to the browser.

        supposedly this can be done in the tr demo that comes with webserver2.1. I cant get the demo to pull images from the database though.

I can get the image data to dump to the screen, but I cant get the browser to interpret this data as an image.

--
-Steve Edwards
-SCDNR