SEARCHING HELP ON OLAP (once again!)

From: Zampatti Gilberto <zampatti_at_prof.it>
Date: 1997/11/05

We're trying to set up an Oracle Sales Analyzer with Oracle Express under NT environment.
When a User (regularly registered into the Domain) tries to log on to Oracle Express need to be defined under the same Server in wich is running Oracle Express itself; otherwise the answer is "...Home directory is not correctly defined for user...".
The solution adopted is of course the definition of users under the server member hosting O.Express, but we fear that this would be a problem for a correct maintenance of Directory Services of our Domain. There's someone who could suggest us other ways?? Tanks
Air Liquide Italia
Gilberto Zampatti
zampatti_at_prof.it Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST