ODBC for Access 2.0 to Personal Oracle 7.3 - HELP !

From: Andy Peake <pke_at_rrhissc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/04

I am attempting to connect from ACCESS v2.0 to data held in Personal Oracle v7.3. Both products are running on a stand-alone Windows NT machine.

There do not appear to be any ODBC drivers supplied with ACCESS 2.0 which will eneble me to do this (NB. drivers for other products such as Foxpro, Dbase, etc ARE supplied).

Does anybody know how to achieve such an interface.

Thanks

--
Andy Peake