Re: Viewing SQL Server through Oracle

From: Mark Moody <mcmoody_at_ecentral.com>
Date: 1997/11/04

Oracle does have a new product out that I believe works on Windows NT only - "The Transparent Gateway for Microsoft SQL Server". I know little/nothing about it except that they have a free trial/download on their web site. - www.oracle.com/products/free_software

Hope that helps! Received on Tue Nov 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST