Where besides Login.sql and Glogin.sql?

From: Ewan Grantham <egranthm_at_dacmail.net>
Date: 1997/11/03

I have a rather interesting situation. To run some automated scripts, I need to make sure that pause has been set off. I changed the local login.sql script as well as the global glogin.sql script to make sure that I have set pause off.

If I log in as system, everything works fine. If I login as the application/table owner, its as if its ignoring the login and glogin files.

Can pause be set on/off somewhere else?

Help greatly appreciated,
Ewan Received on Mon Nov 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST