Can I Clear Another Block *Directly*?

From: ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com>
Date: 1997/11/02

i have 2 blocks. When an item in Block1 is empty, i need to clear Block2. I still don't know how to clear another block directly (without going to Block2, in fact i can't go!) The situation just like the code input is empty, i shouldn't display the details about the code.

Note: the triggers i'm using disallow me to go_block('other_blocks'). Have tried clear_block('other_block'). No use in fact!

Thanx very much.

Thenard Received on Sun Nov 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST