problem with sql*plus for nt

From: Volkmar Scholz <vscholz_at_gai-netconsult.de>
Date: 1997/11/02

I am using the oracle client software for nt version 7.3.2. I am accessing an novell oracle database version 7.1.4. I have a sql-file with a create table command with more 200 lines and more than 9000 signs.
If I try to run this script within plus33w.exe the application loops. If I try to run this script with the 16-bit-version of sqlplus it runs fine.
If I reduce the count of signs (for example by eliminating blanks) I can run this script with the 32-bit version too.

Is it a bug? Is there any work around to run the original script with sqlplus 32 bit?

Any tips?

TIA
Volkmar Scholz

Volkmar Scholz                  E-Mail: vscholz_at_berlin.snafu.de
from Berlin, Germany