Need to Rent space on an Oracle Server

From: Mike Meixler <meixler_at_meixler-tech.com>
Date: 1997/11/02

Hello All,

I am looking to rent an account on an Oracle server that I can access through the Internet. I need enough space for about 10 table, each with a few hundred records (~5 MB total).

If you own an Oracle server and are interested in renting space, please contact:
Mike Meixler
meixler_at_meixler-tech.com Received on Sun Nov 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST