Re: Oracle Forms 4.5 List of Value

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 1997/11/02

Probably an "order by" that doesn't correspond to the index used by the where-clause, or, in absence of where-clause, to no index at all.

--
Kind reGards,

Gerard
(ghp_at_santens.be; ghp_at_skynet.be)

Sigrid Staudte <mstaudte_at_rz.uni-leipzig.de> schreef in artikel
<345B60D2.3CEF2B73_at_rz.uni-leipzig.de>...