Re: How Can Form4.5 Detect [SHIFT-DOWN]?

From: Jason Ford <fjdrof_at_HiWAAY.net>
Date: 1997/11/01

You might try modifying the key bindings in the forms resource file. You can assign a specific action to a series of key strokes. On UNIX you would use oratermXXm (XX will vary depending on version) to edit the fmrm.res file that contains these key bindings. If you do not want to change the default fmrm.res file provided with forms, you can copy the file to any directory and set the FORMS45_RESOURCE environment variable to point to the directory where your new file is located.