Installing 7.3.3 HELP

From: <morten_beyer_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/11/01

I've been asked to install and setup Oracle7 (release 7.3.3) for Sun Sparc Solaris 2.x. The problem is, I have never done this before and the manuals are in Japanese (this could be interesting). Can anyone point me to web sources giving explanations on installing and setting up Oracle or guide me through the criticla steps?

Thank you.

Morten