DA Newsletter (No Charge!)

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_sgi.net>
Date: 1997/11/01

Re: The Data Administration Newsletter

Dear DA Enthusiasts,

The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) is an electronic newsletter on the internet directed at individuals who manage data as a valued corporate asset. The url address for TDAN is <http://www.sgi.net/tdan>. Presently, the second issue of TDAN (2.0) can be found at this address.

TDAN includes Feature Articles, How-To Articles, Have-You-Considered Articles, Organization Updates, Items of Interest (web sites, articles, books, conferences, ...), Questions and Answers, and so on ... All of the content is directed at individuals related to the data management industry.

The TDAN Job Classified section is now posting advertisements for employment. Five ads are presently listed on the web-site. Several executive search firms and corporations have shown an interest in taking advantage of the focused audience of TDAN to recruit new hires. I am glad to provide this service.

Please check TDAN's Job Classified section often. The plans are to change the ads and to post new advertisements as they are received. The number and changing of ads will depend on the volume of requests that are received by TDAN. Announcements will not always be made when new ads are added or removed.

I have decided to update the 'Items of Interest' and 'Organization Updates' sections on an on-going basis as well. Also, several new sponsors will be posting banners where the hyperlinks will change on a regular basis. If you have items that you think may be of interest to newsletter readers (web sites, articles, books, conferences, ...) or your organization is planning an event, please forward this information to me through TDAN. I will be glad to post relevant information.

I thank you for making TDAN 2.0 as successful as the first issue. Issue 3.0 articles will be posted in December. I will continuously accept articles and content for future issues.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner

Robert S. Seiner

Publisher/Editor - The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) http://www.sgi.net/tdan - rseiner@sgi.net