Re: ORAWIN (16 bit) and ORAWIN95 (32 bit) on the same PC ?

From: Robert Cordingley <cord_at_ragesoft.com>
Date: 1997/10/31

A million times yes...it works just fine. In fact, when you install the 32 bit stuff on NT, it AUTOMATICALLY wants to run the 16 bit installer afterward. Sounds to me like Oracle's pretty convinced that it works! 8) There is absolutely no trick to making it work, other than remembering path issues (both 16 and 32 bit versions have TNSPING and if they're both in your path you'll obviously only get the first one). Like the other fella in this thread noted, 16 bit uses ini files and 32 bit uses registry files. It works just fine with identical versions or differing versions.

Robert