Re: TWO_TASK under NT?

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/31

In article <639181$j4g$1_at_tholian.cse.psu.edu>, John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu> wrote:
>SET TWO_TASK=alias
>sqlplus scott/tiger
>ORA-3121 :(
Answer: RTFM. Unfortunately, I have UNIX specific docs, but the NT Server docs can be found with Altavista or your favorite search engine.

http://www.adpc.purdue.edu/DBA/mi_only/Oracle_7.3.3.Doc/net/doc/Gnet.htm

TWO_TASK is UNIX specific. I needed the LOCAL/REMOTE settings for Microsoft clients.

Many thanks to Michael Serbanescu and the fine people at Oracle support.

John
groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu Received on Fri Oct 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST