Looking for authors

From: Andrea Ondak <jondak_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/10/30

Could your knowledge of Oracle Developer 2000, Designer 2000 or BaaN fill a book?

I'm looking for experienced users who would like to write on these topics. If you're interested, please drop me a line to describe your qualifications.

Manning Publications specializes in books for programmers and developers. Our current list, which includes books on implementing SAP R/3 and PeopleSoft, can be seen at our website.

--
Andrea Ondak                    ao_at_manning.com
Assistant Publisher              Voice 203.270.8059, 203.426.8457