ORACLE forms going from 16 bit code to 32 bit code

From: ROBERT SIMARD <ROBERT.E.SIMARD_at_STATE.ME.US>
Date: 1997/10/30

I have generated 16 bit (Oracle for Windows) form code version 4.5 into 32 bit (Oracle for Windows 95) code version 4.5. Some of the screen colors have changed, font sizes have changed, and I am getting runtime program errors within triggers that were working.

Has anyone completed a conversion of 16 bit Oracle Forms to 32 bit?

I can use some help. What types of problems can I expect to encounter?

Is there a known list of things that need to be changed?

Thanks, Robert Simard Received on Thu Oct 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST