Re: How to fill a LONG or LONG RAW column with data?

From: Raed Turkmani <rturkman_at_nas.edu>
Date: 1997/10/30

If your database column is if type long, you can simply execute insert statements into the database table. Long Raw is a bit more difficult you will need to use a proc*c/oci program to do this.

RT

Michael G. Schneider <mgs_software_at_compuserve.com> wrote in article <01bce37e$b51e7d70$0201dede_at_mum>...