Join sql and pl/sql table-possible?

From: <Marc.Fleischeuers_at_kub.no-spam.nl>
Date: 1997/10/29

I want to allow a user to select some (up to 50-ish, max) categories in a web page, and display more information using the selected items in a subsequent page. The selected items are returned in a pl/sql table containing the key values. What I want to do now is a simple join:

procedure generate (my_table in owa_util.num_arr) is begin

	select a.id, a.desc from dbtable a, my_table b
	where a.id = b.??

end;

I use Oracle 7.3, Oracle webserver 2.1 (soon 3), windows NT.

Thanks -
Marc

--
Please followup or remove .no-spam from my address before replying