Oracle Database Sizing for Peoplesoft Financials

From: Peter Merks <pmerks_at_northwest.ca>
Date: 1997/10/29

We hvae installing Peoplesoft v7 Financials (GL/AP/AM modules) against Oracle v7.3 on HP/UX with 32 Gig of disk and intend on going live early 1998. The company does approximately 600,000 invoices a year. I have a peoplesoft v5 sizing spreadsheet but the numbers are coming out higher then expected. Was wondering if anyone has implemented similar modules of PS and if so could they send me the sum total of their tablespace sizes and the size of their larger tables? I'm very interested in real life measurments rather then vague projections for approximate machine sizing.

Thanks,
Peter Merks
Winnipeg, Manitoba
pmerks_at_northwest.ca
pmerks_at_online-can.com Received on Wed Oct 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CST