Beginner's Question.

From: Asad H. Udaipurwala <hussain_at_unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: 1997/10/27

Hello,

I am new to developing applications using Oracle. I would like to know the best source for learning how to use C or C++ with Oracle. I need this as I am developing a small application for a database course I am taking. The application involves implementation of a data mining algorithm.

Thank you very much.

Asad. Received on Mon Oct 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST