Default Parameter List in Form 4.5

From: <brandonho_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/26

Is it possible to save the current state of the default parameter list in Form 4.5 and later restore it back? I am trying to write a generic routine which will be shared by several forms to do just that however I am not able to loop through the parameter list and save the contents. Note that this routine should not be required to know the number of parameters in the list nor the name of each parameter. I want to do something as following:

.

Save the parameter list

Do something that might change the state of the parameter list

IF user_abort THEN
  Restore the parameter list to its original state END IF;
.

Thanks,
Brandon Ho