Re: Accessing oracle database from Visual Basic

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/10/26

Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award (SQL-Sombrero exposes the native database server API. No need of any middleware, guessware, maybeware or ODBC.)

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) is pleased to announce that SQL-Sombrero/OCX recently received the Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award in the Database Utilities category.

"SQL-Sombrero continues to deliver something hard to find in many other products: it works, it's fast and it's reliable" VBPJ, Spring 1997 Buyer's Guide & Product Directory, P21

For details on the SQL-Sombrero family of products: http://www.sfi-software.com

o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for OCI (ORACLE Call Interface)
o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for Sybase CT-Library
o SQL-Sombrero/OCX for DB-Library 4.x and 6.x (Sybase and Microsoft)
o VBX versions also available

SQL-Sombrero exposes the native database server API. No need of any middleware, guessware, maybeware or ODBC.

###
For more information, queries can be addressed by phone, (819) 778-5045, ext. 152; fax, (819) 778-7943; or the Internet, info_at_sfi-software.com. Visit the SFI Web site at http://www.sfi-software.com for more details, including an on-line product demonstration and free evaluation copy of SFI products.

Founded in 1988, Sylvain Faust Inc. is an international software development firm providing client/server solutions based on Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Server and Oracle Server. SFI is a Microsoft Solutions Provider and a member of the Oracle Worldwide Business Alliance Programme, the Sybase Open Solutions Program and the Informix Solutions Alliance. In addition to SQL-Programmer, SFI develops and markets SQL-Optimizer and the SQL-Sombrero family of programming utilities for Visual Basic programmers.

# # #

SQL-Programmer is a registered trademark and SQL-Sombrero, SQL-Optimizer and CompressIT are trademarks of Sylvain Faust Inc. All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

Zachary Taylor <taylorzac_at_bah.com> wrote in article <62ktr8$9ei$1_at_news.bah.com>...