Re: How to get the content of a form printed

From: Gary Cole <cole_at_ici.net>
Date: 1997/10/25

There is an option on a menu in D2k called Forms Doc. I believe the menus are FILE then ADMIN then FORMS DOC. This will create a text version of the form, you're currently are on in the navigator, in the same directory as your form. You can open this with any editor (excempt notepad - file to big). It includes everything in your form; Triggers, alerts, procedures, canvases, windows, blocks, items, and all their properties and more.

Tim Witort <trwNOSPAM_at_NOSPAMmedicalert.org> wrote in article <34240AA3.7B4E_at_NOSPAMmedicalert.org>...