From: Steven A. LaPierre <tmsoft_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: 1997/10/24

I am about to begin the process of creating and loading an Oracle 8.0.3 database with the tables and data from an existing OpenIngres 2.0 database. Both databases will reside on the same NT 4.0 server. I have many years of Ingres experience, but am relatively new to Oracle. Is there anyone out there who has done this before and who can pass on any time-saving tips, pitfalls to avoid, or other pearls of wisdom? Thanks in advance.

Steve LaPierre
Tower Mountain Software, Inc. Received on Fri Oct 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT