SQL Question: enabling constraints

From: Steve Kilcoyne <skil_at_execpc.com>
Date: 1997/10/24

I am trying to enable Primary and Foreign keys on two tables, I have used sqlloader to import the data into the tables, but I keep failing (getting 2270 errors) on trying to implement the constraints.

Table1 PK is ID and subcategory.

Table2 PK is category and subcategory.

I want to enable a FK on Table1 subcategory to reference Table2 subcategory, but it does not work.

What next? Received on Fri Oct 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT