Oracale DBA NEEDED: ASAP

From: search <sriint_at_pilot.infi.net>
Date: 1997/10/24

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate news group to post this information to, but we are desperate to fill this position quickly and we only have two week or less to fill this position.

We are looking for an Oracle D.B.A. with two years experience

This is at least a 1 year contract located in Hampton VA

You must be able to pass a Background Security Check, Credit Check, and Drug Test
These are required for any contract work dealing with the Government

We would appreciate any information about how or where to find qualified people.
We have other position

We are looking for these qualifications: Oracle 7.x and up
Developer 2000
Oracle form 4.x and up
SQL plus

It would be beneficial if you had any of the following: SYBASE
DB2
INFORMIX
Spatial Date Cartridge
UNIX
Windows 95/NT

Programing Languages:
C++, Visual Basic, HTML

Please Contact Joshua Davis or Randy Clifton at 1(757)-450-3151 and email and your resume ASAP.
 With and additional contact information references and Salary Requirements Received on Fri Oct 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT